Children from the al-Huda school burn Israeli and American flags in front of UNRWA headquarters in the Gaza Strip (website of PIJ-affiliated Paltoday, December 19, 2017).
Performance in a kindergarten simulates killing Orthodox Jews. An ordinary children's picture is behind the children, who are dressed in uniforms and armed with rifles, knives and guns Orthodox Jews (YouTube, May 29, 2017).
From the children's performance: the children "overcome" the "Israeli security forces" on the Temple Mount, take their weapons and kill them (Facebook page of the al-Huda kindergarten, December 19, 2017).
Sheikh Omar Fura inaugurates a PIJ mosque in the Sajaiya neighborhood in the eastern part of the Gaza City, March 2011 (Paltoday, March 14, 2011).
- Since Donald Trump declared, on December 6, 2017, that the United States recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, protest riots and demonstrations have been held in Judea, Samaria, east Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip. Children and adolescents have been integrated into the campaign (some schools have been closed to allow students to participate in demonstrations and riots).
From the children’s performance: the children “overcome” the “Israeli security forces” on the Temple Mount, take their weapons and kill them (Facebook page of the al-Huda kindergarten, December 19, 2017).
- The performance, which was part of the campaign currently being waged against the Trump declaration, is another example of the brainwashing of children encouraging violence against Israel which begins in kindergarten. It is part of Palestinian education, both formal and informal, which fosters a culture of hatred that fuels terrorism, violence and anti-Israeli incitement. National and religious perception is inculcated from an early age, as is the anti-Israeli narrative, which teaches them that an armed struggle against Israel is the way liberate Palestine.
- It was not the first time al-Huda kindergarten children put on a performance encouraging the killing of Israel security forces and civilians. For example, at the final party in May 2017 they put on a performance in which they attacked and killed Orthodox Jews at a roadblock, playing the parts of operatives of Hamas’ elite (nukhba) forces. According to the storyline, it was because the “Jews” had killed a Palestinian and his sister. Performances put on in recent years sent the same message.
Performance in a kindergarten simulates killing Orthodox Jews. An ordinary children’s picture is behind the children, who are dressed in uniforms and armed with rifles, knives and guns Orthodox Jews (YouTube, May 29, 2017).
Plot of the performance
- In the performance, Muslim worshippers on the Temple Mount taunt and challenge Israeli security forces, who kill them. First the call of the muezzin is heard. In the background there are several children in costume of the “Israeli security forces” standing alongside the “worshippers” and carrying weapons. Next to them is a cardboard model of the Dome of the Rock with a sign reading, “Jerusalem, the eternal capital of Palestine.” The children playing the part of armed Israelis attack and kill the Muslim worshippers.
- In response the Muslims attack the Israeli security forces and take their weapons. The celebrate their victory by waving Palestinian flags and the weapons they took from the Israelis. They wave a sign reading, “Jerusalem is ours” (the slogan of the current campaign against the Trump declaration). The performance ends with the call of the muezzin calling the faithful to prayer (Facebook page of the al-Huda kindergarten, December 19, 2017).
- In the background martial music is played with a song preaching violence and calling for the shahadah, death as a martyr for the sake of Allah. After the song the muezzin again calls the faithful to prayer. Some of the verses of the song are the following (ITIC emphasis):
“Allahu akbar. Allahu akbar. Allahu akbar, oh, occupier. Against your will, the minarets of the mosques will remain…
The voice of the muezzin will be heard in Jerusalem and in all countries…
The bells of the churches remind us of the truth…
Against your will, oh, occupier, our churches will remain…
All the young boys and girls learn that Palestine is Arab… They want neither hudna [ceasefire] nor a [peaceful] solution…
They are taught love of the homeland… and the shahadah [death as a martyr for the sake of Allah], Allah’s power will become evident…we will fight with guns… Palestine will not be humiliated…”
 For further information see the December 28 bulletin, "Schoolbooks of the Palestinian Authority (PA): The Attitude to the Jews, to Israel and to Peace." ↑
 For a similar event held on May 24, 2017, see the June 8, 2017, bulletin, "Incitement to Terrorism and Hatred Brainwashing Children with Anti-Israel Hatred and Violence at a Gaza Strip Kindergarten Run by a Charity Association Affiliated with the Palestinian Islamic Jihad." ↑
 A concept reiterated in Palestinian textbooks. Palestine is defined as Arabic and Islamic, with no mention made of Israel. That concept is inculcated in Palestinian children from kindergarten.