1. On August 17 events will be held throughout the Arab-Muslim world and in other countries around the globe to mark World Jerusalem Day. They have been held since 1979 on the last Friday of the Muslim religious month of Ramadan, in accordance with a decision made by the Ayatollah Khomeini and the Iranian government. Their stated objective is to express the support of Iran and the Muslim world for the Palestinian cause and for the "liberation" of Jerusalem, but they are used as a stage for strong anti-Israeli and anti-American propaganda and incitement. In recent years they collaborated with Western networks to promote the campaign to delegitimize Israel.
2. This year events are planned for a number of locations around the globe, a partial list of which is the following:
1) Iran – Iran is traditionally the focal point for Jerusalem Day events and many preparations are being made. District governors, mayors and many local functionaries have been asked to help organize the events. Iranians have been asked to attend the events in their cities en masse. This year the organizers are planning the events "to bolster the axis of resistance."
2) Turkey – There will be a series of events to mark Jerusalem Day in Turkey's largest cities (Istanbul, Ankara and Bursa), which are being organized by Turkish anti-Israeli Islamist groups; Turks are being asked to participate in them. In Ankara an event in front of the Israeli embassy is being planned by a Turkish Islamist group.
3) Britain and other countries in Western Europe – The main event will be a march and protest in central London on August 17 to "show solidarity with Palestine and the oppressed throughout the world" (Ihrc.org.uk website). This year, like last year, the event in London is being organized by a local organization affiliated with Iran. Anti-Israeli propaganda and incitement can be expected this year as well.
4) Australia – A march is planned for Sydney on August 17, and will leave from Hyde Part to show support for the Palestinians (YouTube).
5) United States – There are a number of events planned throughout America for August 17, among them a march in Washington, DC. Marches are also planned forTimes Square, NYC, and Detroit, Michigan (Alqudsday.org website).
6) Canada – On August 18 a march is planned for Vancouver, BC (Facebook)
3. Throughout Lebanon, including its south, events will be held, led by Hezbollah. One of them is expected to be held near the Fatma gate, near the Lebanese-Israeli border, on August 16. The main event will be held in Beirut on August 17, where a speech will be given by Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah.
4. The Gaza Strip, Judea and Samaria – So far, not many preparations are being made for Jerusalem Day. A march is planned for the Gaza Strip. In our assessment, after the Friday prayer, local rallies and demonstrations will also be held in Judea and Samaria.
5. Details of the events:
To the Full Document in PDF Format Click Here
 As of August 16, 2012.