1. The website of the Jerusalem Brigades, the military-terrorist wing of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, recently posted pictures from the end-of-the-year party held at one of its affiliated kindergartens in the Gaza Strip. The children put on a display in which they pretended to be armed Palestinian terrorist operatives, Palestinian prisoners and Israelis.
2. The pictures were taken by a correspondent working for the Jerusalem Brigades "combat information." He interviewed the kindergarten teacher, who emphasized the need to teach the children the ideas of "resistance" and jihad [i.e., anti-Israeli terrorism]. The correspondent also interviewed one of the children, who expressed his determination to join the PIJ and die as a shaheed. …"When I grow up," he said, "I want to get on a bus with lots of Zionists and blow myself up in a suicide bombing attack and kill them..." (Jerusalem Brigades website and Hamas' PALDF forum. In the meantime, the PALDF website removed the pictures.)
3. Such ceremonies at kindergartens in the Gaza Strip have been customarily held for years by Hamas, the PIJ and other terrorist organizations. They all regard young children as an important target audience for inculcating the ideology of the "resistance culture" and jihad [i.e., terrorism], and customarily exploit kindergarten end-of-the-year parties for putting on displays whosecentral themes are terrorism and hatred for Israel.
4. According to the website of the Jerusalem Brigades, the Israeli media had reported on the ceremony, indicating that Israel feared the so-called "resistance culture" [i.e., the culture of brainwashing Palestinian society with an ideology of terrorism, violence and hatred for Israel] (Jerusalem Brigades website, June 13, 2012) .
5. For a selection of pictures and comments, see the Appendix.
 A reference to an item posted on the Ynet website, June 13, 2012.